Goglides is proud to sponsor a selected student for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification. This sponsorship includes the cost of accreditation, paid Udemy courses on Kubernetes and Docker, paid training, and lab access to help you through the journey. We will also provide personal training and support daily to help a student reach their goals. Our goal is to help the student become a certified administrator and gain the skills necessary to manage Kubernetes in a production environment.
We have the following terms and conditions.
- We don't want the candidate to fail, so the candidate should demonstrate the ability to complete daily practice sessions and assignments on time. This will help sponsors and other community members follow their progress.
For selection criteria
- The candidate must be a Nepali IT Student (for now, we will open this opportunity for others in the future)
- Anyone can apply, although due to the sophisticated nature of Kubernetes, it is preferable if you have prior experience with Docker (if not, we will purchase some Udemy courses to help through the journey)
- Please complete the google form with your personal information and an essay explaining why you should be selected for this program. We will review your application and contact you if you are selected for the sponsorship.
- Because the program will take more than a month (depending on candidate ability), you must be able to devote at least 8 hours per day, 1 hour per day for online mentoring, and 6-7 hours per day for lab practice and writing blogs.
Thank you for considering Goglides DEV as your sponsor!
Google Form: https://forms.gle/s1FL6RexdSayby6g6
Note: Due to a funding issue, I am currently only allowing one student to participate in this program because I am personally supporting it.
The deadline for applications is May 16, 2022. (Also, this isn't a lottery; if we can't find the proper individual, we may have to extend the deadline.)
Hi Bal Krishna ,
Thanks for wonderful opportunity for Nepalese community.
I found your forum from tiktok,
I’m Full stack developer , got chance to worked on front end and back end .currently I’m working as SRE engineer ,I’m have developed interest towards Devops and tools related to it ,I saw your sponsorship program , I appreciate all effort you are doing for Nepalese dev community ,I’m interested in this program . since I been working in this field I can afford that expenses so I would want that to be utilized by some one who need it more .
I have work experience with kubernetes , docker ,GCP, Jenkins ,some basic red hat linux . Actually in my current project I’m using those. I have these experience from developer perspective, so I want to explore more on this .I would really appreciate if you could shade some light on it and share learning curve for all these tools like kubernetes, cloud etc
Hello, Sushan. Thank you so much for taking time to leave the feedback. I'm glad you're stepping away from the sponsoring program and leaving it for others who can't afford it.
It's been a year since I passed my CKA exam. Even if you are working with Kubernetes daily, you will need to prepare a little more to pass the exam. To brush up on my abilities, I purchased a course on Udemy called "Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) with Practice Tests." by Mumshad Mannambeth Kodecloud; this is an excellent course.
When I start working on preparing the winner, I'll begin to produce blog content here on CKA. As soon as the selection process is over, I will remark on the class schedule here. You can opt out of the selection process but you are welcome to join the daily session if you want.
We can help each other to be honest.