Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration is a process that is required to perform when moving mailboxes from one Office 365 Tenant to Another. It can be done manually or with the help of third party tools or applications.
• Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration enables businesses to move their data from one Office 365 tenant to another.
• This allows businesses to scale up and deploy new features efficiently, without having to start from scratch.
• Tenant-to-tenant migrations make it easy to manage the transition of data between tenants, while ensuring that no data is lost in the process.
• It also helps companies save time and money by streamlining the process of transitioning to a new tenant.
• Additionally, it ensures that users have access to their data and applications with minimal disruption.
• Finally, with tenant-to-tenant migration, you can rest assured that your important business data is securely transferred without any loss in quality or integrity.
As I mentioned above, this process can be done manually or you can use third party migration services. Manual process is too much complex and is very lengthy. It can took around 1 hour in completing the steps for the manual process. If you got the time and have some knowledge of the Windows PowerShell, you can check out this guide on Tenant to Tenant Migration for complete step by step manual process.